Tuesday, March 24, 2009

my definition of life...

Life...i keep wondering...wat is it?is it about being happy all the time...is it about keeping others happy?...is it about doing 'right' all the time?But how far one can stretch himself to fulfill wat all life expects from him?The fact often leaves me disturbed...
I cant be nice to people all the time..at some point even i expect them to understand me....n obviously i cant be happy all the time...people..the circumstances wont let me be...my life has various aspects..i have problems at the career front...my personal life n wat not...when can i say that i am happy and satisfied in life...i guess never..!
life is confusing and so m i.....even d post is...!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you try to go with the flow you can be happy..all the time..(i say this from my experience)..
    people are sad cz they expect..so stop expecting..
    u knw wat..its a very small life..it'll be over before u even know..its upto you how to live it..

    ReplyDelete