Monday, December 5, 2011

Day# 2

Today was an average with scary mrning and a happy evening and a teary 'late' evening!
This morning i woke up to c 5 missed calls from my supervisor!till 9 i was at home coordinating with people to get things settled in the project..after that i left fr ofc..
While i was going to my office by auto, i almost met with an accident..phew!scary it was..and it was then that i realised that life is more than cribbing and fighting over things..life is precious! Actually my auto was hit my another auto, which then hit the divider on the road and was about to turn upside down when the driver gave his heart and soul to maintain his balance and save our lives..i shouted!and suddenly with a jerk it stopped!Ghosh..had it been serious than that, i wouldnt have been sitting here writing this blog!I would like to thank god for saving my life..but the very first thng that came to my mind as soon as the auto stopped was..it was so easy to get rid of life's problem had i been dead right at this moment! but then i realised that probably i matter to others much more than i matter to myself..
The day was as usual 'Frustrating in office..evening was happy (after a long time though)..n late evening was sad and teary for reasons i would not like to mention..
A day of mixed emotions!

Gn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment