Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day#1

Looking at my friends writing blogs very frequently i decided to update my blog with a post every night..what if i dont have those big words to write..it may b about how i spent my day.So the journey begins from today..
All in all today ws like any other sunday..lazy morning when i wake up to realise that its 7.30!..specially when i hav to leave for college(The IIFT.. :)) at 8..managing everythng in a short span of time(from my everyday experience of getting ready for office) i left for college at 8.15!!the same boring schedule plus an additional burden of Macro quiz. My friend and i appeared for the quiz in the college's computer centere despite my having my laptopn coz 1) my friend had not studied so she required my knowledge of macro to clear the test :) 2) she had not brought her laptop!(Least expected from bookworms like her)..i cleared the quiz with 60% beating her by 10% :P(she copied all of mine but tried to use her mind in one of the questions which eventually went wrong :D)
then the usual boring classes and then the drama began before the last class..Since we all wanted the faculty to be replaced and despite regular complaints the program director didn't pay heed to our concerns, we planned to bunk the class :)
we kept on enjoying the drama till 5 when suddenly the CR came to order us to attend the class...!I felt so annoyed..bloody cowards!
After the busy day at college got over..i planned d dinner out with mom dad at Haldirams..boring food :(..nw back home..getting ready to sleep..but somehow my mind is not at peace..

1 comment:

  1. Too much on the plate does not necessarily mean the food will be enjoyed..you should learn to eat only as much as you can..cz only that much will be digested..(pun intended)

    ReplyDelete